[access-uk] is RNIB newsagent worth it?

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BCAB Discussion List <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 18:07:54 +0000

Hello Everyone.

I'm looking for people who are subscribed to RNIB newsagent. I received a catalogue from them today, but the pricing structure isn't very clear. I am looking to receive magazines via email or download. which would be the cheaper option? the implication is that magazines can be downloaded if you subscribe to the service as a hole, but email prices per issue seem to be around the £25 mark per issue anually. is it cheaper if you subscribe to the download service to gain access to all the magazines at once?

the other question I have is regarding how much of the publication is edited by the RNIB. do we get access to all articles in which magazine for example? or just some of the articles? any advice would be very much appreciated.

all the best,

Mo.