[access-uk] Re: is RNIB newsagent worth it?

  • From: "Janet Bell" <janet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 18:25:33 -0000

Hi Mo

I also subscribe to the magazines and yes I believe you get exactly what the print says in magazines like wich. |I only use the text version of the magazines and newspapers so that I can read them when I wish.

Janet

-----Original Message----- From: Mobeen Iqbal
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2015 6:07 PM
To: BCAB Discussion List
Subject: [access-uk] is RNIB newsagent worth it?

Hello Everyone.

I'm looking for people who are subscribed to RNIB newsagent. I received
a catalogue from them today, but the pricing structure isn't very clear.
I am looking to receive magazines via email or download. which would be
the cheaper option? the implication is that magazines can be downloaded
if you subscribe to the service as a hole, but email prices per issue
seem to be around the £25 mark per issue anually. is it cheaper if you
subscribe to the download service to gain access to all the magazines at
once?

the other question I have is regarding how much of the publication is
edited by the RNIB. do we get access to all articles in which magazine
for example? or just some of the articles? any advice would be very much
appreciated.

all the best,

Mo.