[access-uk] Re: info re sheltered housing

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 18:25:04 -0000

Hi Yusuf Ok I am being stopped from doing woodworking which is another hobby of mine, If I wish to do woodworking I can only use hand tools and not power tools. I get the impression they don't trust me. every power tool I need to use has a safety garde on it. If I'm not aloud to do this, I might as well just sit in the arm chair and wait for the last day to come. life is very borring anyway.

-----Original Message----- From: Yusuf
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2013 6:11 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: info re sheltered housing

Its hard to answer that question as you haven't told us what you think
they are trying to prevent you from doing. Have you checked your tenancy
agreement?
Yusuf

On 03/01/2013 17:10, andrew shipp wrote:
Hi All,  Please could someone  tell me if  under  sheltered  housing  if
your  restricted in what  you can and not do?
If  anyone  can help  with the info I would very much  be appreciated.