[access-uk] Re: info re sheltered housing

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 17:22:20 -0000

Hi Sean, Ok where I live is private it belongs to deaf blind UK. I am asking the question as I'm thinking of moving out of here as they seem to be able to control what you want to do with your life, and hobbies. they say they incuridge peoples hobbies but they will not allow me to do mine. -----Original Message----- From: Sean O'Connor

Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2013 5:15 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: info re sheltered housing

I would suggest obtaining a copy of your tenants agreement on that
matter as , to my knowledge each housing association/authority may have
different clauses..

if yo have a good relationship with the association/authority concerned.
ask them for clarification.

hope that helps a little

regards.

Sean O'Connor