[access-uk] Re: info re sheltered housing

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 20:12:43 -0000

you would think so wouldn't you, but once this person digs his feet in I don't think you could move him.

-----Original Message----- From: Sandra Heaton
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2013 8:06 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: info re sheltered housing

Hi Andrew,

Can you not see a legal person or something like that?  Do you have a social
worker for instance.  Or ring up the helpline at RNIB maybe they will be
able to advise you as to what action you should take.  No one really should
be telling you what you can and what you can't do??  surely you should be
able  to come to some agreement over this?

Sandra
Braille Greeting Cards
www.braille-greetings-cards.co.uk

----- Original Message ----- From: "andrew shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>