[access-uk] Re: iTunes...I want it gone

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 17:36:37 +0100

Mike - You could do one of 2 tings. Either look on the file menu in Itunes, and click the 'add folder to library' option, and then use the tab key to get to where you can point to the location of your music folder. Alternatively, select all your music from it's folder, and copy and paste it in to the iTunes music folder. Also, in the iTunes music folder, is another folder called something like 'automatically add to iTunes library,' so if you paste your music in there, it will automatically get imported. ITunes gets a lot of bad press from blind people, but I find it ok these days, having listened to podcasts, and spent quite a lot of time figuring things out -

Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael A Ray" <mike.ray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>