[access-uk] Re: Problem with JAWS as well as all SAPI synthesisers

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 17:42:32 +0100

Andrew - Give this a try, not sure it's the answer, but won't do any harm. Go to the JAWS Window [your wife could do this using headphones] hit alt for the menus, arrow right to 'utilities,' arrow down to 'sound cards' and make sure 'Windows default' is checked. This I think will bring sound back to your PC speakers -

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Roberts" <andrew.roberts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>