[access-uk] Re: help dymo labeller

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 12:17:01 -0000

Hi Ron, Ok I'm using dymo label 450 I also use jaws 14. with windows7. from what Jim says I think I had better reinstall dymo label program, I'm inclined to think the same as him, as I cannot find any edit field what so ever. I even changed to using jaws 12 to see if there was any difference but it is just the same.

-----Original Message----- From: ron sears
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2012 10:42 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: help dymo labeller

Andrew I am not sure if this will help. I go into Dymo labeller from the start menu and tab to the edit field I enter on new and type the address then enter on save and it is there. You can rotate the name so that it reads correctly but I
am using dymo series 400.  I can't remember how it was set up in the first
place.

Ron
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Doherty" <j_doherty2@xxxxxxx>