[access-uk] Re: help dymo labeller

  • From: "Spring Flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 14:12:47 -0000

i know you've had other replies to this but when you installed the dymo software did you have it install the macros for word? if you did and it worked you should get some message about macros when you first run word after the installation.

hope you're sorted out now and if not try a re-install and see if that works, have you thought of transferring the addresses in to the dymo labelling software itself? it'd be fiddly but they should copy and paste but one at ta time!!

trace

----- Original Message ----- From: "andrew shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>