[access-uk] Re: gps on symbian mobiles

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 08:45:53 +0100

So Steve, to check I understand you, this would mean that if, say I wanted to
find my way back to my hotel, I couldn't put that in as a point of interest, go
out for the evening and then use wayfinder to refind that point or confirm when
I was very near it at least.

If that is the case, clearly this limits its usefulness as a mobility aid
though clearly it is better than nothing.

Are there any alternatives to wayfinder that work well with TALKS that would be
better in this respect?

Cheers

Graham