[access-uk] Re: gps on symbian mobiles

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 15:12:35 +0100

Hi Kevin,

Yes, that is true.

All the best
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,
Fax:  +44(0)1438 759589
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  mailto:Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk <http://www.comproom.co.uk/>

  _____

From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
kevin and emma
Sent: 26 April 2006 11:11
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: gps on symbian mobiles

hi steve, you say browsing your locale is a snap. i was under the impression
what you couldn't do using talks with wayfinder was literally explore a
particular area. by this i mean you had to have a specific start and end
point. for example, i couldn't go out of my front door and just wonder
around my area learning road names and layout etc. i'd have to put in a
specific road/address before leaving home. erm! hope i'm making sense here!
smile. ok just thought of a better example of what i'm asking.
on saturday, my wife and i fly to miami. a city neither of us have ever been
too. neither of us have much sight. as i understand it, wayfinder/talks
would not be any use to us to learn the area, unless we had specific
journeys in mind? ok i'll stop rambling now! smile.
Kevin - owner of the audyssey gamers discussion list at:
www.audyssey.org
contact me via email/msn:
kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx