[access-uk] Re: frustration with tiscali

  • From: mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 00:48:10 -0000 (UTC)

hi Scott,

Sorry i took so long to answer but yes it's fine if you want to post my
message on your list. we finally managed to cancil although they did moan
about the time being up but we told them we had been trying to contact
them for several days. now we are just wondering which ISP to go for as we
don't want the same thing to happen again. we may stay with plusnet after
all, better the devil you know and all that. or we are thinking of going
with BT.

Husna