[access-uk] Re: formatting internal memory on the Stream

  • From: "Clive Pallett" <clive.pallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 22:40:10 +0100

Hello Steve,

Yes you can.  I can't remember who it was, but I was sent the following which
I saved for future reference.

;';# Hold down keys 2, 6 and 8 whilst turning the Stream on.  You will then be
placed in a menu and you use 8 or 2 to move through it.  One of the options is
to format the internal memory.  You'll lose any podcasts, radio stations,
saved encyclopedia articles and bookmarks, but the firmware will be fine.  The
SD card won't be affected and Audible should be fine as the authorisation file
is stored on the SD card.

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett