[access-uk] Re: formatting internal memory on the Stream

  • From: Yusuf Osman <yusuf.osman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 08:42:52 +0000

Hi Clive, You need to hold down keys 2, 6 and 8 whilst turning the Stream on.
You will then be placed in a menue and if you use 8 or 2 to move through it,
one of the options will be to format the internal memory. You'll lose any
podcasts, radio stations, saved encyclopedia articles and bookmarks, but the
firmware will be fine. The SD card won't be effected and so I don't think
Audible should be effected either as the authorisation file is stored on the SD
card.
Yusuf