[access-uk] error explanation needed

  • From: "kevin and emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 14:36:54 +0100

hi, i had a problem over night with my adsl. i had none! neither BT or my
ISP (plus.net) at the time could find a problem. and my broadband just
reappeared during this morning. the last note on my queery with plus.net
reads as follows and is the reason for the problem. can someone explain it
to me?

static IP (reason unreported) 81.174.243.163 unknown withheld 11:32
29/Jul/2004 N/A   1:46:3 (on going)
email or msn
kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cheers - kevin