[access-uk] Re: error explanation needed

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 08:14:33 +0100

Hi,

Kevin is on a static IP, as most users are on Plusnet.  You need to ask
them what that error means, chances are its something either internal to
BT or Plusnet.  Its certainly nothing to do with lookups.  My guess is
either something wrong with the authentication their end or something
set incorrectly at BT's end.

I would be trying to find out what this meant if I were you.

Andrew.=20

** vacation ## d