[access-uk] Re: RNIB Mobile Phones Newsletter

  • From: "Sunil Peck" <sunil.peck@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 14:37:08 +0100

There's a list of phones it works with at talx.de

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Stephenson, Phil
Sent: 29 July 2004 14:32
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: RNIB Mobile Phones Newsletter

sorry to jump in here but perhaps someone could provide me with latest
on which Nokia's Talx works on?  I was aware of it being available on
the 3650, 3660, 6600 and Ngage as well as a Motoroller one.  Are there
now others, I hope so as 3650 seems hard to get so to 3660.

Wasn't able to make it to Sight Village so feel a bit out of touch with
what's happened in past few months re phones.

Thanks,

Phil

** vacation ## d
** For other things like digest mode, send a message, to=20

http://www.bbc.co.uk/ - World Wide Wonderland

stated.
If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system.=20
BBC monitors e-mails sent or received.=20
** vacation ## d