[access-uk] Re: dropbox folder help.

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 09:15:06 +0100

Hi.

I mentioned it could be difficult with supernova, as the edit boxes aren't
labeled. Even now the boxes are unlabeled i believe as doris says, but the
first box is for email and if you are aware of that then it is perfectly
possible to invite someone to a folder. If you are still having difficulty
eleanor, drop me a note off list and i can go through it with you.

All the best,

Mo.