[access-uk] Re: dropbox folder help.

  • From: eleanor martha burke <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 09:53:20 +0100

you do not have to create a dropbox folder. she can send you a link to each
file and you can download directly from her dropbox. for her to do that, he
needs to right click on the file and there would be a drop-down menu. then she
needs to select shared dropbox link then she can go to her email and paste that
link into the email. then send you the email and you can download from that
link. alternatively if you wish to have a Dropbox then you can go to
Dropbox.com and download Dropbox directly onto your computer. once you have
done that and registered with the Dropbox you can then share folders with each
other.

Eleanor Martha Burke