[access-uk] Re: drop box

  • From: Colin Howard <colin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 12:51:30 +0000

Jim,

I am using Jaws V10 and I.E V8 and windowsXP Home and so far have few
problems.

One needs to get used to a few quirks of the site.

I have the wizzard but to date not been able successfully to use the
beastie, so at present, I manually up- or down-load files.

The wizzard, so I am led to believe, makes SS much more flexible.

As for payment, I cannot remember the exact amount around $170 for the year,
works out some 50 cents a day.

I suggest go on the site and read up.

Here is relevant text from the email receipt I had on payment, the amount I
paid is not given.

To: colin@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: sendspace Pro payment
From: sendspace <no-reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 11:54:30 -0500

Thank you for purchasing bandwidth for sendspace Pro.

sendspace Pro is ideal for professional performance. All your downloaders
receive instant, guaranteed, download slots with no speed limits and there
are no daily user download limits!

Your files can be downloaded directly (hot-linked - no download page needed)
by anyone you give the download link to, anywhere in the world.

The service is provided advertising-free. Each file can be downloaded an
unlimited number of times for as long as you want.

You may login and begin using sendspace Pro immediately.

If you are not already using the sendspace Wizard, go to 'Tools', in the
website navigation menu, and download your free copy. You will be able to
upload and download files without even needing to go to sendspace.com. The
Wizard also has full upload and download resume!

sendspace.com support