[access-uk] Re: drop box

  • From: Jonathan H <digitaltoast@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 20:51:21 +0000

Apparently the CURRENT (not beta) version is quite accessible
according to the dropbox forums.

The nice thing about dropbox is you can share a whole folder with
someone, then make a shortcut to that folder to both your desktops.

Then dropbox is acting like a sort of conduit between the PCs; in
fact, I'm doing that with a blind user at the moment.
Anything either of us drag into the shared folder appears on both
computers, but the only bit involving dropbox is the installing,
setting up the account and shared folder bit. From then on, it acts
just like a normal folder.

You might also be interested in...
http://www.applevis.com/forum/ios-ios-app-discussion/help-dropbox-improve-their-accessibility