[access-uk] Re: drop box

  • From: "jeff flint" <jeffflint15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 18:25:53 -0000

Hi Colin,
how accessible is it?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Colin Howard" <colin@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 10:24 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: drop box

Jim,

On my Sendspace Pro (paid for) account, I can upload files of 10GB, might
this be a wiser thing than Dropbox?

I suggest this because when you install Dropbox, the files you upload remain on your own pc in the Dropbox folder whereas if sent to Sendspace, you need
not keep them on your own system.

Colin Howard lives in Fareham, Southern England.