[access-uk] Re: drop box

  • From: Thomas <mrnoisy98@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 09:26:44 +1100

It's super easy!
When the application is installed on your computer, there is a standard windows explorer folder that you can dump files into, and they will be uploaded to the cloud. If you want them to be public, you can put them in the public folder, and to copy the public link, applications menu on them>dropbox>copy public link. If you want a certain contact only to get the file, put it anywhere in the dropbox folder and go applications menu of that file>dropbox>share link and fill in the form. If you want it on your phone, the iOS app is quite accessible, but I am not sure about android.

    Note:
The initial installation process on windows is somewhat tricky with both JAWS and NVDA.
On 23/01/2013 7:44, Jim McAuslan wrote:
Hi List,

I need to use an application to send big files. Drop box seemes to be the most popular. I've never used it and I wonder if any of you listers could give me some tips and tricks.