[access-uk] Re: diskkeeper help

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 20:19:30 +0100

Hi Carol,

I'm not certain exactly how I solved the problem, but if you want to write to me off list, or call me as you have my home number, we could discuss the problem and I may be able to point you in the correct direction to solve the problem if you were to tell me which screen you are on when you get the problem.

Let me know if you need an e-mail address in the UK for Diskeeper as I have their customer service UK e-mail address and phone number in the UK and could send them to you off list.

Alexander Shannon