[access-uk] Re: diskeeper and jaws

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 07:26:24 +0100

Can I just say that Diskeeper will actually replace the Windows defragmenter
after it's installed, but will restore it after it's uninstalled. I found this
out when I chose disk defragmenter from start, all programmes, accessories,
system tools, disk defragmenter. Diskeeper came up instead of the Windows
defragmenter.
Chris Hallsworth
Why not join my Blind Hobbyist mailing list! To join, send a blank message to
blind-hobbyist-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx