[access-uk] Re: digi tv

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 14:42:31 +0000

Hi,
Do you mean you want to move it forward like fast forwarding? If so then you want to press the applications key, found just to the left of right control on a standard keyboard. This will bring up a menu with items such as stop, pause, rewind and the one your looking for, fast forward. Go right into them and you have choices of how fast going up to 32 times. I then set Jaws to all by pressing insert s and it tells me the time I'm at in the file which can help you skip a few mins for add breaks. Then press applications again and find play to stop going forward or press p twice from the main screen. Important though, the applications key as you probably know is like right mouse clicking but you must use that and not the Jaws equivalent as it doesn't seem to do the trick.

Hope that does the trick

Dean

At 13:30 13/01/2008, you wrote:
high.
does anyone know how to forward a file played by digi tV?.
i've tryed looking thrue the help file but there's nothing there
thanks
Checked by AVG Free Edition.