[access-uk] Re: digi tv

  • From: "Barry G" <lister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 17:58:07 -0000

Hi John, mine seems to have gone into a loop for the next few days, it's showing Sat & Sun in the same page, sometimes it starts at Fri Midnight and runs through to Sun midnight. Other times, and sometimes on the same page, there are sat and sun programmes together so, for example, it maight give two programmes both starting at 14.00, listed one straight after the other.

However, I haven't got a clue what's going on or how to sort it...

All the best,
Barry G

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Gallagher" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>