[access-uk] Re: digi tv

  • From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 19:49:22 +0000

hi there which version have you got i have the 3 point 7 but cannot seem to get
the new four hub to work if i pay for it it cost £24 but not sure how then to
activate it. my new ye's wish is to be able to see the screen for ten minutes
smile. cheers then.

IngIng----IngcomIng Original Message IngIng----IngcomIng
From: Barry G Ing"fulisterthepossableddcodduk0Ing
To:  Ing"access-ukthefreelistsddorg0Ing
Date: Friday, 31 Dec 2010 17,58,31
Subject: [access-uk] Re: digi tv

0
0
0 Hi John, mine seems to have gone into a loop for the next few days, it's
0 showing Sat & Sun in the same page, sometimes it starts at Fri Midnight and
0 runs through to Sun midnight.  Other times, and sometimes on the same page,
0 there are sat and sun programmes together so, for example, it maight give
0 two programmes both starting at 14'00, listed one straight after the other.
0
0 However, I haven't got a clue what's going on or how to sort x...
0
0 All the best,
0 Barry G
0
0 IngIng----IngcomIng Original Message IngIng----IngcomIng
0 From: "John Gallagher" Ing"johnthechessplayerdddemonddcodduk0Ing
0 To: Ing"access-ukthefreelistsddorg0Ing
0 Sent: Friday, December 31, 2010 3,34 PM
0 Subject: [access-uk] digi tv
0
0
0 0 Hi all I am looking at the epg guide on the digi tv on my pc at radio 7 on
0 0 Sunday the 2nd I am sure the listings are not correct. wonder if anyone
0 0 has any ideas to why this is. sure ages ago someone the list said there
0 0 was a problem with the epg being a day out or something.? thanks.
0 0
0 0 ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
0 0 **
Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggunsubscribewithIng
0 0 ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
0 0 ** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng
0 0 ** and in the Subject line type
0 0 ** unsubscribe
0 0 ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
0 0 ** immediately-following link:-
0 0 ** Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggfaqwithIng
0 0 ** or send a message, to
0 0 ** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng with the Subject:- faq
0 0
0 0
0 0 IngingingingingingingingingingingIng Information from ESET Smart Security,
version of virus
0 0 signature database 5750 (20101231) IngingingingingingingingingingingIng
0 0
0 0 The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.
0 0
0 0 IngItionghttpcc//wwwddesetddcomItiongIng
0 0
0 0
0 0
0
0
0 IngingingingingingingingingingingIng Information from ESET Smart Security,
version of virus signature database 5750 (20101231)
IngingingingingingingingingingingIng
0
0 The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.
0
0 IngItionghttpcc//wwwddesetddcomItiongIng
0
0
0
0 ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
0 **
Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggunsubscribewithIng
0 ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
0 ** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng
0 ** and in the Subject line type
0 ** unsubscribe
0 ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
0 ** immediately-following link:-
0 ** Ingofmailtoccaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgensubjectggfaqwithIng
0 ** or send a message, to
0 ** Ingaccess-uk-requestthefreelistsddorgIng with the Subject:- faq