[access-uk] Re2: Re: digi tv

  • From: "Stephen Green" <stephen.tina@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 21:31:42 -0000

you can also access fast forward and rewind by using the up and down page keys
on the keyboard. Hitting the page down key starts digiTV fast forwarding at 2
times speed and each subsequent press of the key speeds it up a notch up to the
32 times maximum. Page up key acts similarly for rewind. To stop the action
press the letter P twice as already advised.

Finally of course, you can use the remote control where each press of the fast
forward key acts like pressing the page down key, etc.

You can modify the speed at which the page down key starts by using the remote
control settings within the file menu, but that's a bit complicated for a
novice.

Steve Green