[access-uk] Re: braille or tactile watches`

  • From: Hazel Darvell <witch.hazel66@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 10:15:46 +0000

That's because Ian the R N I B online shop is still not working. spoke to someone only this morning and had to place the order over the phone, what a joke they are.

Hazel
On 13/11/2013 09:29, Ian Macrae wrote:
both of these links threw up error messages when I tried to access them using
Safari on my Macbook.
On 13 Nov 2013, at 09:21, Simpson, Helen wrote:

Hi Ron

A few months ago we launched a new range of quality Swiss tactile
watches.

These links will take you directly to the online shop product pages for
more information:
http://www.rnib.org.uk/shop/Pages/ProductDetails.aspx?category=tactile_w
atches&productID=CW19301

http://www.rnib.org.uk/shop/Pages/ProductDetails.aspx?category=tactile_w