[access-uk] Re: audio books

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins06@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 14:43:58 +0100

Hi Wendy

Thanks for that info and advice I'll have a good look at the weekend.

I have just opened an account with Amazon, very competitive prices. I actually ordered Michael Palin's new Europe, catch the bargains when you can.

once again, thanks.

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at
adriencollins06@xxxxxxx

program for
the visually impaired, find out more by downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to:
speakon-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx