[access-uk] Re: audio books.

  • From: "john snowling" <johnsnowling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 23:59:37 +0100

hi brian.

i don't know about audio book clubs except we have one on tafn the accessible friends network however there is an email list for the discussion of audio books infact their's two.

lostinthestacks-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
audiobookchat-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "brian_dalton" <brian_dalton@xxxxxxxxxx>