[access-uk] Re: apple TV

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 17:33:26 -0000

Hi,

Buy a Google Chromecast. It's cheaper, accessible on iOS, so you can stream
Netflix from your phone, then turn off the phone if you like once the stream
begins, or do other things with it. You don't get the remote, but you can
control the thing with your phone.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services