[access-uk] Re: apple TV

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 15:49:21 -0000

Hi Alistair

That gave me a good chuckle, well done!

I have the third-gen Apple TV, not the new one, but I have seen it. I like the
remote control, it is quite tactile and pretty easy to use. You can ask Siri
to search for films for you if you are into that kind of stuff. In the store,
I asked Siri to find films with Adele music in them, just for something to say
to it, and Siri came back with Sky Fall which, of course, is a James Bond
movie. I have heard that Siri is going to work with music in the future on
Apple TV which would be quite useful.

I really use my Apple TV for music and radio, I personally don’t have much
interest in most of the other stuff on it. You can subscribe to services such
as Netflix, and I believe the new model has an App Store where you can download
items such as YouTube and games.

As someone who has only played with it, that’s about the best I can do, but
others will fill you in no doubt.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Brown

Emails: thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>