[access-uk] apple TV

  • From: "alistair" <alistair.kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 15:40:03 -0000

Hi folks, Well my good lady has just asked the question,the one I dread every
year! “What do I want for my Christmas/birthday!?” Normally I just shrug, smile
and respond with “Not really bothered,just get what you think I need!”
Admittedly, over the years, this has produced a number of festive disasters
however being a gentleman, would never complain! This year however I have taken
a notion to upgrade my apple tv 2nd gen to the latest 64gb offering from apple!
So is it worth the upgrade? is accessibility good? Are the apps on offer
targeted at the British market rather than just the US? Is it true that BBC
iplayer is coming to the Apple TV? Any comments on this new apple tv would be
welcome prior to me dropping myself in the yuletide quicksand of useless gifts!
(please god don’t let the wife see this!)

BEST

alistair