[access-uk] Re: ZEN STONE ACCESSORIES

  • From: "Mandy" <manumandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 11:57:44 +0100

ZEN STONE ACCESSORIESAlso my friend is buying one but says she will need to
purchase the charger as she goes on holiday at the end of the month and will
want the player but won't have her laptop with her - that's a disadvantage of
the player isn't it?  Still for the price you can't really go wrong although
having said that:  I bought mine last week and it would only charge to 21 per
cent so I am now waiting for a replacement.  Brian bought a new CD player from
Richer Sounds last evening for £30 and that is faulty we're just not lucky
people smile.

Mandy.