[access-uk] Re: ZEN STONE ACCESSORIES

  • From: "TrueBlue & Proud" <billy72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 15:15:01 +0100

ZEN STONE ACCESSORIEShi there,
anyone wrote a review on this player?.
Where can I find out about it please?,
Billy
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mandy
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 11:57 AM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: ZEN STONE ACCESSORIES

  Also my friend is buying one but says she will need to purchase the charger
as she goes on holiday at the end of the month and will want the player but
won't have her laptop with her - that's a disadvantage of the player isn't it?
Still for the price you can't really go wrong although having said that:  I
bought mine last week and it would only charge to 21 per cent so I am now
waiting for a replacement.  Brian bought a new CD player from Richer Sounds
last evening for £30 and that is faulty we're just not lucky people smile.

  Mandy.