[access-uk] Re: Talking Book/mary shelly[Scanned]

  • From: <naomijenkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 12:00:28 +0100

        Hi Vicky

        There are copies on www.audible.co.uk
<http://www.audible.co.uk/> . I put Frankenstein in the search box and
the first in the list is unabridged.

        Best wishes

        Naomi

        ----- Original Message -----

        From: Vicky Burton <mailto:vicky1970@xxxxxxxxx>

        To: recycle-it@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 10:37 PM

        Subject: [access-uk] Talking Book/mary shelly

        Hi I don't know if any one can help, My son is studying A level
English and needs a copy of of Mary Shelly's Frankenstein on some sort
of talking book format so he listen to it on an ipod.

        Does anyone have a copy to sell me or know of where I can obtain
it?? Also it has to be the un-abridged version.

        Thanks and kind regards Vicky.

05/06/2007 14:38

solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
Any view or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Exeter College.

If you have received this email in error, or if you believe this email is
unsolicited and wish to be removed from any future mailings, please contact our
IT Support
Desk immediately on 01392 205497 or email itsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx