[access-uk] Re: XP System Restore

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 17:07:50 +0100

On bases of this I think this definitely more applys to viruses/werms rather than just spyware, if a file is infected with a virus, especially if it's a windows file, if system restore is not turned off once you reboot the file may reapeare, but I don't think this applys for things that likes of spybot would remove.
Vanja
MSN messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: vanja121
Skype: vanja121