[access-uk] Re: XP System Restore

  • From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 17:57:30 +0100

Thanks for the clarification, Sunil. I actually use Norton but if I suspect
that I may have
a virus/worm etc. on the system, as the article says I always turn off System
Restore
immediately, thereby clearing all Restore points, so that if the scan reports a
clean
system I know that nothing is lurking in the System Restore areas.   But I
doubt whether
this applies with Spyware, but I may be wrong.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison