[access-uk] Re: XP System Restore

  • From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 17:57:30 +0100

Thanks George.  That's exactly my understanding of it, but i thought that Sunil
had
reasons to believe that it was not a good idea. As you may have seen from my
other
reply, Sunil was thinking of advice he had read regarding virus removal not
spyware.

Incidentally Ad-aware does not create a System Restore point and that is one
reason
why I am trying to discover why my system no longer produces them regularly as
it
previously did.    I try to rememver to create a Restore point manually before
installing/uninstalling software etc or using programs like Ad-aware, but
advancing
years results in occasional lapses of memory!

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison