[access-uk] Re: Wireless Router

  • From: Keith Barrett <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 22:03:46 +0100

All of the Draytek routers have external aerials.

They are not cheap but are full of interesting features and I find them to be reliable.

Information at www.draytek.co.uk

On 17/05/2012 09:27, Mike Moore wrote:
Hello,
Can someone recommend a really good router? My Netgear is on its last
legs, I need to switch off/on each morning now as it seems to lose
connection..... and it is only about 10 years old... very odd! <smiles>
One with an aerial would be nice, as I have a high gain aerial and could
re-use it.
Thanks,
Mike