[access-uk] Re: Wireless Router

  • From: SHARON BOWELL <sharon.bowell1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 16:25:31 +0000 (GMT)

 --- George Bell <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
George,

I did use the CD, but there was no installation as
such on there.  There was a quick start, which I did
run, but it just said cannot find router.  The rest
were utilities, which did not do anything, or
documents and a couple of other things.  My sighted
daughter did not see anything called install either.

Either I'm completely thick or this thing just won't
work for me.  I may try again over the Christmas hols,
but I just feel really stuck.  Someone else said to go
on the web and key in an address, but I can't get on
the web to do this.

Sharon