[access-uk] Re: Wireless Router

  • From: <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 10:12:12 +0100

Hi

I had the same problem last month and went to a company called
broadbandbuyer.com and found the most bewildering list of routers. I phoned
them and got a most informed and helpful young lady who put me right on what I
wanted and needed. It came by return courier and is now working a treat. I
wanted a wired router so not what you want but the list for those is longer
than the wired ones. Give them a try I’m sure you won’t be disappointed.

www.broadbandbuyer.com

Roger