[access-uk] Re: Webbie

  • From: Chris Miles <grrenfly@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 20:17:11 +0100

Hi,

I can inform you that the only way you will get to use the Accessible BBC I radio player is by selecting the Accessible BBC TV I player option in WEBBIE and then selecting the category ie comedy etc.

If you wish to listen to radio I would recommend the radio player on the internet; you can set favourites and you can listen to hundreds of stations.
http://www.radioplayer.co.uk/
Hope this helps.

On 27/03/2012 17:23, jeff flint wrote:
I  am using windows 7, which I  hate, jaws 13 pro.
Suddenly webbie's live BBC Radio and Radio Iplayer wont work.
I  have downloaded Webbie and reinstalled it.
I can access BBC via the web and Windows Media player is behaving well elsewhere, what have I done?
Jeff

--
Regards

Chris Miles