[access-uk] Re: Watching TV again

  • From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 15:34:30 +0100

Hi again Carol.

I'm afraid that, for the time being, I'm not able to get Freeview. Pauline went out and bought a box too. A second mast may be erected or another transmitter station may be able to help in the future, but for the time being, I'm stuck with BBC1, BBC2, ITV and Channel 4. The Nebula Card is what I really wanted but it looks that I need to get Sky and a dish to get more stations. My question was, if I got sky was there a similar Nebula Card for Sky and could I use this in my study while Pauline was watching Sky in the Lounge?

Best wishes.
Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 12/09/2005

link:-
**
the

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.10.23/99 - Release Date:
12/09/2005

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.10.23/99 - Release Date: 12/09/2005