[access-uk] Re: Watching TV again

  • From: "Spring Flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 18:41:25 +0100

If you can't get a signal because of the hill, will you get a sky signal, I know someone who can't because of a mountain, there aren't many in the country but my friends are one household that can't get it.

Trace

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 12/09/2005

link:-
**
the

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.10.23/99 - Release Date: 12/09/2005

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.