[access-uk] Re: Using Styles in Word 2007

  • From: "Negoslav Sabev" <negi4a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 21:52:12 +0300

I mean that you can not use keystroke to create a headings from 4th, 5th and
6th level, or at least I don't know of such keystroke.
Instead of going through the menus or the ribbons you can use a little trick.
You just format the text as a heading 3 stile and you use alt+ctrl+right arrow
once to lower the heading stile from third to 4th level. If you need level 5
you press alt+ctrl+right arrow once more and so on.

Hope I have explained it better this time. I'm sorry if my English isn't so
good.

Negoslav