[access-uk] Re: Ubuntu linux.

  • From: "ari" <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 09:09:28 +0200

I also can't wait to try Ubuntu CD's, I'm just waiting for it to get shipped to me. It's interesting Andrew you say you can browse the internet without problems, someone else told me you couldn't really do that yet. Can you use Openoffice, like the Word Processor, can you do tables and things? Is there some sort of guide for getting started?

Thanks
Ari