[access-uk] Re: Internet Tutorial?

  • From: "Edward Green" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 07:13:47 -0000

Hi Ari,

The internet tutorials I used to be aware of that came on cassette and CD
are probably out of date now.

Is it worth trying to get hold of the relevant section of the Window-Eyes
tutorial on tape? It's not particularly in depth as it's only supposed to
get you started, but it might be worth a try.

Alternatively you could check out
www.accesstechnologyinstitute.com

Their tutorials are well put together and don't assume any prior knowledge.
The stumbling block is that they do come in DAISY format, and with a
textbook.  However, I don't think the textbook is essential, and it may be
worth contacting them to see if they would provide the tutorial on audio CD
given the extenuating circumstances.

Edward